Improving traceability in the supply chain is critical as 1.3 billion tonnes of food is wasted annually as a result of unsuitable food storage.
At IoT Horizon, we provide Cold Chain Monitoring Solutions to track temperature-sensitive products (such as food, medicines and vaccines) throughout production, storage, and distribution.
- Access both real-time and historical insights into the temperature conditions of shipments.
- Benefit from temperature, humidity, moisture, light, and motion sensors.
- Sensors can operate in the range of -30°C to +70°C.
- Track how many times a shipping container was opened and whether the container is in transit or stationary.
- Real-time visibility allows users to create alerts when there is a variation in the temperature conditions.